Category Archives: Coupon Organization
I carry a very small (yet MiGHtY!) coupon binder. It’s the from the Martha Stewart line exclusive to Staples and they’re on sale for 40% OFF right now. I’m considering getting a 2nd one to use just for coupons that I’m trading away and for my membership cards that I don’t really need to carry with me all the time.
Here’s what I love about this binder system:
- It’s black (somewhat discreet and still looks new after 6 months of constant use)
- Two pockets on the inside covers (I transfer coupons from their sleeves to the front pocket as I’m shopping so that I can slip them to the cashier at check-out with no fuss)
- The sleeves hold WebSaver, Save.ca, & P&G mail coupons with no folding; Go.Coupons and SmartSource fold nicely into thirds
- The sleeve pockets have a flap so nothing EVER falls out
- The rings have never once given me problems
- Larger sleeves hold thicker cardboard coupons that won’t fold (cut out from cereal boxes, etc.)
- The silicone ziploc sleeve holds my stamps and envies for fast trading & mail-in-rebates
- It rests nicely on top of shopping carts for quick flipping
- It fits in every purse I own (ok, not my fav clutch for weddings, but who needs coupons at weddings?!)
So if you’re a closet couponer like me and don’t want to draw attention to your coupons while shopping, this might be the one (or two) for you!
Christa Clips ~ September 23, 2012