Category Archives: Common Cents Mom
- #CDNmoney is a weekly twitter chat on Tuesday evenings from 7-8pm ET
- co-hosts @commoncentsmom and @christaclips
Cash back rebates, price-matching, growing vegetables from scraps, and even climbing a ladder each fall are 4 of my favourite ways to save on fresh produce. Here’s my blog post, (not so creatively titled) 4 Ways to Save on Fresh Produce! Hollie shares her Tips for Eating Healthy on a Budget in her blog post on her CommonCentsMom blog!
Time to clean out your closets, drawers, and garage? This week’s #CDNmoney chat will inspire you to Embrace the Spring Purge as we’ll share tips & tricks for how to make some money by selling your stuff! Join co-hosts Common Cents Mom and Christa Clips with Special Guests Trend Trunk for a lively hour of ideas & inspiration!
Hollie has already tackled one of her closets and shares her strategy in her blog post The Spring Purge: Tips for Closet Cleaning. Christa follows up with a blog post about How to Make Money by Selling your Clothes after you’ve completed the purge! Winning back some space and earning some money along the way = WIN WIN!
To participate in the #CDNmoney chat and to be entered to WIN one of the five prizes we have this week ….
- follow hosts @commoncentsmom and @christaclips and special guest @TrendTrunk on twitter
- answer the questions and tweet with the hashtag #CDNmoney during the twitter chat (7-8pmET Tuesday)
- RSVP by clicking on the Mister Linky link below and enter your @twitterhandle to be entered in the participants’ draw for prizes! (CDN participants only are eligible to win one of the Trend Trunk prizes although our chat is open to everyone!)
TrendTrunk has graciously donated 5 TrendTrunk gift cards to spend on their website! Be sure to RSVP below and answer the twitter chat questions to be eligible to win one of the prizes. If you’ve never joined a twitter chat before, here’s Hollie’s blog post about How to Participate in a Twitter Chat or Twitter Party to help you get started!
Hope to see you at #CDNmoney chat!
Hollie has shared some great ideas about how to save money on your garden in her blog post 5 Tips to Starting a Frugal Garden and I’ve been busy all day watching my celery and leeks grow! You can see pictoral proof of my efforts in my blog post Re-growing Garden Scraps: My Frugal Garden!
Join us to share your tips & tricks for saving money on your garden, and learn about how just how much money your frugally minded tweeps save by exercising their green thumbs!
Hope to see you there!