Apps That SAVE you Money on Tonight’s #cdnmoney Twitter Chat!
Tonight marks my first night as official co-host of the #cdnmoney Twitter chat! Join Common Cents Mom and I as we facilitate an online interactive discussion about mobile apps that help us to SAVE money!
- follow your hosts @christaclips and @commoncentsmom
- tweet using the hashtag #cdnmoney
- Tuesday February 11, 2014
- 7-8 pm ET
I use the following apps to save on my groceries and household purchases on a weekly basis – learn more about how I combine them to help plan my grocery lists and then earn cash back rebates.
Flyer Apps to Find the Best Sales & Pricematch:
- Reebee – “flyers at your finger tips!” For Blackberry, Android & Apple
- Flipp -“browse the brands you love, clip items straight to your shopping list, and highlight top deals across flyers!” for Apple (Android Coming Soon)
Cash Back Rebate Apps
- Checkout51 “Buy Groceries. Get Cash Back!” For Android & Apple
- SnapSaves “Get Paid to Shop!” For Android & Apple
- CartSmart “Organize Your Shopping Trips and Save Money!” For Apple (Android Coming Soon)
If you’ve never attended a twitter party or twitter chat before, check out Hollie’s “How To Attend a Twitter Chat” blog post. I prefer TweetChat as my platform, you can use this link to follow the #cdnmoney twitter chat and tweet along with us! Everyone is welcome – these weekly chats are full of practical information that you can apply immediately to help you SAVE money! Hope to see you at the #cdnmoney twitter chat!
Posted on February 11, 2014, in #cdnmoney Twitter Chat, Christa Clips, Common Cents Mom, Couponing and tagged #cdnmoney Twitter Chat, Christa Clips, Common Cents Mom, mobile apps to save money on groceries. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.